Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The day I tried to introduce India's ex-PM to his wife......

On the day i visited the Mall of America in Minnesota was a memorable one. Why??? Because i happened to see one of the ex-Prime ministers of India in person. Not my favourite person. The guy had managed to throw the entire country into chaos. Oh...I forgot..That is the sole purpose of all the politicians i have ever known in my lifetime. But the one i am talking about is Mr.V.P.Singh.
So here i was going through all the dainty shops in the Mall (the year was 2003) along with my M-in-law and from one of the shops strolls out Mr. ex-Prime Minister. I told my ma-in-law that it was him and she did not recognize him immediately and so get a better look at him we followed him into the next shop he got in. The guy was probably trying to avoid being recognised so he kept turning his face away from us. Finally we confirmed it was him and in walks two more Indian ladies who happened to be friendly and greeted us. I was excited and i told them " i think the guy over there is the ex-PM of India" to which she replied "YEAH, YEAH, And i am his wife".......

No comments:

COUNTING MILLIONS OF ROWS IN AN ORACLE TABLE USING JAVA

Searched high and low for getting the number of rows in a table in Oracle with millions of rows. And the best solution is what i found below...